Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Introduction




Billions of people nowadays are interested in different sports, particularly in football, basketball, hockey and others of that ilk. Media is one of the means, which conveys important information; therefore, people can stay informed at every time of the day. You can find a plenty of channels on TV, magazines, newspapers, and websites about sports.

My aim in creating this blog is to write about the most interesting recent events and discuss their issues. Because of the fact that I have dedicated 10 years of my life to professional sports, I also see other sides of particular problems in sports. Media helps us to create an image of all sport events, but audience yet doubting about hidden sides of these events.

 As far as I am concerned, currently people are interested in different ideas and opinions about events happened in sports, and I am here to represent my own idea and perception of an especial sport event.

 References:

 http://budapest2010.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/18.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment